Common Questions

How do I get help?

Contact UCare by dialing 2-1-1 from any phone in Utah, or dial 1-888-826-9790 from any where in the United States. Go to Contact Information for more information.

What choices do I have for long-term care?

There are many choices available for those who need long-term care. Follow this link to see a full explanation Click here.

How can I pay for care?

In most instances, the cost depends on what care and services you receive and where you receive them. If you live in a large city where the cost of living tends to be high, you can expect your costs of care and services to be higher than they would be if you lived in a small town or rural area. UCare provides an online tool to assist you in determining what government programs you MAY qualify to receive. Click here to use this online tool.

Who sponsors this website?

The State of Utah, Department of Human Services.

© 2008 State of Utah Department of Human Services. All Rights Reserved.