The State of Utah, Department of Human Services developed this web site with funding from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS).
Within this site you should find answers to the following questions:
- What is long term care?
- How do I choose a long-term care option?
- What resources are available in Utah and nationally?
- What are some available resources for Caregivers?
We hope you find this information helpful. If you need additional assistance, contact us directly. Contact information for further assistance and information:
- Dial 2-1-1 or 1-888-826-9790 to speak with a specialist
- Click here to fill out a short contact form